Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Hello

I'm back! Well, I've been back for the past couple of days now and I've been wanting to post something but it was difficult - not because I don't have internet or anything (I'm back at school so that means relatively limitless internet, hoorah!) but because I just wasn't sure what to say. It's like meeting up with a a really good old friend after a long while, you have a lot to say to each other but neither knows where or how to begin. Yeah, that was me with the blog, or rather that was me with all of you.

But  I am over that now, I think the trick is to never over think it so in the spirit of underthinking I am going to post anything and everything that I've been wanting to show you, hoping that you might like it as well.

For example,  peach pair of Melissa Enjoying lace up brogue-like beauties. The colour reminds me of summer, they're edgy without trying too hard and I feel like they could go with almost any cool/casual outfit.

They definitely get my stamp of approval.







No comments:

Post a Comment