Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2012

MBFW: Cape Town

There are a lot of things I love about living in Grahamstown, a lot. But there are a few things I dislike as well, for instance, missing out on Fashion Week in Cape Town. Look, reality is even if I was living in Cape Town I don't have the social clout to get a ticket (well not yet, anyway!) BUT I would definitely gatecrash. I'm really good at gatecrashing.

Thanks to the team at a fashion friend I was able to take a look at what happened at various shows. The pictures are beautiful so they have kind of reduced my jealousy and depression, or they've increased it - depending on how you look at it.














1 comment:

  1. I like the "well not yet, anyway!" ...keep that spirit... Maybe we can make a deal, whoever gets into the social clout first - hooks the other one up? Good deal?

    ReplyDelete