Pages

Thursday 31 January 2013

Black and White Nike



About a week ago I reluctantly accompanied my brother to Edgars Active thinking there was nothing in there that would fit my taste or that I would find even remotely appealing. (This alone implies how much my face does not see the gym, ever. Buuut that's all going to change, ahem. ) My sports-clothes deriding self was quickly humbled when I stepped into the store and found a number of things I really really liked. For example, this black Nike t-shirt my dear brother bought for me for a good R180.00. I don't know if you can see it in the pictures but the Nike logo itself is faded, giving it a lovely "lived in" aesthetic that I love. Accompanied with Charlie my bowler hat;  this shirt has easily become one of my favourite clothing items. 






No comments:

Post a Comment