Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2013

HI


HI, 

To say that I have been under the radar is a blatant understatement. For a blog that usually posts around twice a week on a regular basis LT&H has recently resembled something like a grave-site – silent, lifeless and eerily still.

Despite the poor internet service at home (Maseru, Lesotho) my intention was to post at least once a week to keep some sort of momentum going but then life just got in the way. I’ve had to go through some bitter disappointments this past month like not making into my University of choice and this held me back from blogging because I was sad. No I was not sad, I was devastated – my life seemed like it was facing a semi Armageddon (dramatic, but it seemed like that at the time).  On top of all of this I was genuinely uninspired and I didn’t want to post random things for the sake of posting - that seemed dishonest. 

I am happy now and am over the rejection plus we finally have a functioning modem at home which is a godsend.  I am still not sure what I want to share with you from the fashion/music/art/life world but I do have a couple of my own photos and short videos I’ve taken on my Blackberry Curve. They document what I’ve been up to for the past few weeks, but I must warn you that most of these photos were taken off my Curve so this is not your fancy instagrammed blog update; these are grainy, blury and random snippets of my very real life.  
I will showcase these really soon but for now I hope this (relatively) short post has provided an adequate explanation for my absence – I hope you have all been well, more than well in fact I hope you have all been wonderfully happy and I also trust that New Year’s Eve was spent surrounded by music you love and people you adore.

Until the next post.

All Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment