Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Thai-Etiquette | The Travelling Men




The Street Etiquette team does it again! Joshua Kissi and Travis Gumbs,  known for their penchant for travel and men's fashion, recently took a trip to Thailand and, once again, I am blown away by their ready and eager willingness to assimilate themselves into the culture and lifestyle (no matter how far from 'lavish' it might be) of a country all in the name of attaining the authentic travelling experience. 
I wish we all had the privilege to travel with the SE team so that we might also learn this enlightened way of experiencing new places (sans fancy, slightly impersonal hotels and aloof, generic tourism spaces) but I am also going to make it my personal goal to look this good when I travel; these guys make bermuda shorts look like a nice thing. Baffles me. 
Next time Josh and Trav - take me with you, I promise I'll be good. 












Check out what they had to say, as well as their mad-cool video here



No comments:

Post a Comment