Pages

Sunday 11 December 2011

The 411

I'm not dead, I'm not missing - things have just been particularly hectic.
I'm back in Lesotho (yay!) which means my lovely limitless internet connection gleaned from my varsity tuition is officially unavailable (boo!), thus, posts may seem random and sporadic for the next few weeks - but not to worry!Nothing a Vodafone modem can't fix (:
The other thing is my dear sister got herself a DOUBLE fracture on her ankle last week so I've actually just been chilling at the Morningside Medi-Clinic in Joburg for the past five days...hectic.
I hope everyone is doing well, it's almost Christmas and despite my sister's sad injury I am still pretty excited - I plan on buying red party hats for everyone, including my dad - I've officially stolen my mother's camera so hopefully I can start posting more pictures of my life and 10 week holiday in Maseru, Lesotho.

Love, Light and Blessings!
Sabu

No comments:

Post a Comment