Pages

Sunday 6 May 2012

I Bought Shoes Part 2


I bought these on a complete whim and under shopping induced excitement and adrenalin rush. They are amazing, they are really high (for me anyway) and therefore slightly dangerous; about two weeks ago these shoes almost caused a hairline ankle fracture so, needless to say, I respect them greatly.
Where did I find these docile looking weapons of destruction? Legit. At a ridiculously cheap price (below R150).
Hope you've all had an amazing weekend so far - HTMNY Part Three is coming soon!



2 comments:

  1. Those do look like ankle breakers! LoL bought a similar pair from Country Road. I didn't pay for them though... ;)


    pinkpeachpurse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chandra you have no idea. But - as life would have it - I love them anyway :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete