Pages

Sunday 17 June 2012

Ten To Do

I'm busy with my exams, I'm sure you haven't noticed much. It seems other bloggers blog less when writing exams and I...blog more. Ahem. Well, moving on. These exams have me stressed yo?! And the problem with exams is that you get really tired and drained and you just want to set the world on fire (and not in a good way). So to keep myself going I wrote up a "Ten To Do Before I Die" list, its a list of all the things I (obviously) have to do before the day of reckoning and they range from lovely, self indulgent things like New York Fashion Week to more selfless acts like Changing Lives and Inpsiring People.
Its the little things (and God) that'll keep me going until my last paper people, the little things.
By the way, if you haven't done this already I suggest you do - it's really nice (:

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on 1, 2, 3 & 9. I think I'm doing the rest, you probably are too, and you just don't realise :-)

    ReplyDelete