Pages

Tuesday 2 October 2012

The Kids

I really was supposed to show you a whole lot of other pictures of my trip to Tanzania, apologies; I am the worst planner (not very organised, ever) and due to work (and lack of planning) I have been putting off another Tanzania post for a long while.  I also realise that I haven't been posting as much as I usually do and again I apologise, I personally hate it when bloggers don't blog at least twice a week (I mean, I need a constant source of procrastination inspiration!) but let me just tell you - University is a *insert expletive you wouldn't normally use around your mother*! The academic climate right now is tough but I will make sure I post as much as I usually do, really I will. 

Well the pictures you are about to see now are of the cuuuutest kids in the world; I have a huge family in Tanzania so I met many many cousins, aunts, uncles, and children  - lots of children! These are the ones I took pictures of when I wasn't too overwhelmed by the all the love and cuteness around me and remembered I owned a camera. 













No comments:

Post a Comment