Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2012

WKND Special



Johannesburg, there is something I don't like about you. I don't know if it's your concrete buildings, your propensity for materialism or your intimidatingly fast-paced lifestyle but my thoughts of you are often unaccompanied by fondness. But then Johannesburg, you do this - you create The WKND Social and combine three of my favourtie things; food, music and box braids. It is these kinds of things that make me re-consider where you and I stand; that make me think that perhaps there's more to you than Sandton and Soweto and that maybe there is a chance that you and I could vibe. I apologise for my unfair pseudo-notions, truth is,  I'm slowly beginning to realise that you're way cooler than I'd always thought. Way cooler.










The WKND Social: 

No comments:

Post a Comment