Pages

Friday 20 May 2011

A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS

I got to bed at seven this morning - I then had to wake up at eight, but for some reason I'm not crawling on the floor ridden by fatigue and I think its because I know its Friday, for some reason - no matter how bleak life is - there is always solace (and joy) in knowing that this week is over.
Heck yeah.
So anyway Beyonce has officially taken over the world; so while others try get on that (which we have already dealt with, done and dusted ;) and while she runs her revolution - lets have a look at some pictures and things I'm really liking.
Legoo!

Leather jackets.

Beautifully ridiculous shoes (why not?).

Avant garde shades.


Feathers.
Winter Cool (you know what I mean).
And him...whats not to like? ;)

Happy friday and happy weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment