Pages

Saturday 20 April 2013

Teff the Don



I had seen this face a couple of times before, mostly on tumblr where her cool calmness and hot sense of  style would show up on my blog roll, always accompanied by thousands of reblog notes and always accompanied by pleasant suprise on my part. However, I only just discovered her personal blog and I love it.
Teff is a New York photographer and blogger whose writing is just as articulate, honest, and powerful as her dress sense. She effortlessly emanates urban street wear, putting together outfits that say everything without over-doing anything. Her tumblr is labeled Teff the Don, a (maybe deliberately) ambiguous name for a woman who seems to be one of the leaders of urban street style. 
Oh yeah and she's really really pretty. 







No comments:

Post a Comment