Pages

Friday 10 August 2012

Kuchora Fridays


Kuchora [swahili] verb: to draw.

Kuchora Fridays: a monthly show casing of all things I find visually appealing. Also a show casing of pictures, patterns, people and things that don't neccesarily 'go together' (only Miss Moss has the ability to do that) but that I believe compliment each other in a beautiful way. I don't know how long I'll keep this up for, and this month's pictures aren't a lot (I want to see how you all respond first) but I have had so much fun compiling this first one - I could make it a temporary thing.
I have to thank the creatives at Street Etiquette whose lovely pictures inspired a lot of this.
Enjoy!








2 comments:

  1. I so love Solange too.Every thing about her is just epic!Keep post about her,we all love her :)
    Check out my blog as see if you like then follow each other.
    xx

    ReplyDelete