Pages

Friday 18 March 2011

BLOGBINGE

BLOGBINGE

Binge (definition): a period or bout of excessive indulgence
Blog Binge (definition):a period or bout of excessive indulgence, of all things blog-worthy

SO.... every month I'm going to have a special BLOGBINGE: its basically where i spew out everything I've got, so all the things I am currently really into, all the things I currently dont like, whats presently inspiring me a lot - stuff like that. why you may ask? well because the world of fashion is a LABYRINTH of current ideas, thoughts, news, campaigns, events etc. and they all deserve to be showcased and not in a measly one page blog. So here i go all out; I post as many pictures as i can, say as much as I can, and try and inspire you as much as I can.
You In?
;)
xx.
COMING SOON: BLOGBINGE PART ONE
DURO OLOWU, NIGERIA AND FASHION
19-03-2011


No comments:

Post a Comment